New Item added, the Hopper
Basically it will catch and store resources dropped from miners and worms. It will also store oranges.
These items are not stored in the hopper forever so you will still need to get them.
- Added new Tool, the Hopper
- Fixed power bug with turret
- Fixed power bug, doubling power output with single generator
- Fixed wording in Admin Menu
Just bug fixes for these patches, mainly to address exploits found in the gamemode.
This is also one of the first patches where CrazyKid has been able to try his hand at some coding as well.
Bizzclaw has also been helpfull with pointing out a few of these and supplied some code suggestions that we ended up using.
- Fixed Miner Health Bug (applies to both miners)
- Fixed Infinite items exploit
- Fixed Community Minimum Member Requirement
- Fixed Shaped Charges not sticking
- Fixed Outdoors / Indoors Detection (Increased height)
- Balanced drop rates from piles
- Fixed spelling issues here and there.
- Fixed Combine spawning under the map.
- Fixed Pet and Paper duplication bug
- Fixed Pet ragdoll spam when death from fire
- Fixed infinate fuel exploit in generators
- Fixed Inventory showing items with a count of 0
- Fixed Hands Console spam due to invalid view model
- Fixed Open Car Inventory without car exploit
- Fixed Car to Inv item exploit
- Fixed Power Tool Mouse2 glitch, where power networks wouldn’t split correctly
- Fixed Prop banning exploit using escaped file paths
- Fixed Hull type for Fast Head Crab Pet
- Fixed turrets killing pets
- Fixed duplication exploits with death cases
- Fixed duplication exploits with Equipment menu
PostNukeRP server is back up.
The hoster is currently having some issues.
I have a ticket open with them on the issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
The Official Server Rules have been updated as of today. The changes include minor tweaks, and less broad wording of the rules.
It is highly recommended that all players visit the rules page, located here.
A new map was added to the official PostNukeRP server. The map’s name is “cityruins”, and it is available on the Steam Workshop. The map is detailed and is functional. It has slight issues beyond our control, yet it is still a good, decent map. We hope you’ll come check it out if the server is running it.
You can either download it from the server (slowly) or download it from the Steam Workshop beforehand (which is much faster).
Both the PostNukeRP and Build Garrys Mod Servers are back up again.
Everything has been successfully converted to work with the new SteamPipe system.
As many of you know, Valve has changed over to the SteamPipe system for their games. This has caused some headaches in the moding world, and now the hosting world as well.
I am now working with our hoster to get the new tool configured correctly. This should not take that long, so the servers should be back up soon.
The Dev server will be back up either tonight or sometime this weekend since its not a high priority at the moment.
Update: 6/7/2013 9:50AM
Progress, but slow. The server will start up now and the database has been moved to the new folder. The reason for the delay is that with SteamPipe, everything is now placed in different folders. I am currently working with the hoster to get the game content uploaded and everything in its correct place.