Just pushed the new update for Garrys Mod to the server.
It seems that the recent Team Fortress 2 update broke Garrys Mod, but it should now be fixed.
Fixed a couple of things, patched a few exploits, and added Bulk to car Inventory.
- Fixed backpack skill check for Item Boxes
- Fixed Community rank issue. Level 2 can now drop lockers and stockpiled from the menu.
- Fixed bug where the To Car Inventory buttons were calculating the wrong weight for the jeep.
- Fixed the stockpile resource dupe exploit.
- Fixed the Equipment menu ammo dupe exploit.
- Fixed the Item Box dupe ammo exploit.
- Added Bulk to Car Inventory to the Inventory menu.
Well, I thought I’d start doing some more community friendly news posts. Something to give everyone some ideas of what’s going on. Check it out on the forums!