As most people allready know there is a virus that is spreading accross the GMod world. It travels from person to person via the server.
I have tried protecting the servers as best I can using the methods posted on Facepunch so the TBU servers should be safe. I will be checking the servers alot over the next few days to make sure they stay clean.
If you have become infected use this file, it is a batch file that will delete the files that the virus uses.
For more info on this issue: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1386818
Finally got around to fixing the overlay issue with the PostNukeRP website.
Text and such should be easy to read now. Its basically using the template I developed for the CyberPunkRP website. Of course that template was a fixed version of the PNRP one, but its all working now.
I have also enlarged the content space for the PNRP site.
If you don’t know the link, its http://postnukerp.com
Before you get all excited, this update promotes our unstable branch to stable.
So nothing new has been added to the server on this update. The Live Official server has allready been running these changes and fixes. But we needed to post the 1.1.2 update before starting on the 1.2.0 update. There will be more info on upcoming PNRP 1.2
For now, Patch Notes:
- Added flaregun SWEP, used for signaling.
- Added new Display Items for Vendors
- Adds the needed line to allow F2 use on the Display Item
- Added new gas system for vehicles
- Bird Pets added
- Improved some of the Pet AI
- Fixed Active field on Event Menu in Admin Menu
- Fix to keep turrets from attacking bird pets
- Fix to Map Grid Import, now dependent on file name.
- Created new Item Category, Misc
- Moved pets and paper to the Misc Category
- Moved Admin Menu button to the right hand menu.
- Added Misc Tabs to Inventory and Shop Menus
- Fixed bug with grid imports
- Removed Holo FX from Display Items
- Fixed issues with several community menus
- Fixed some issues with duplicate menus
- Community Window now does partial page refresh
- Added Community War/Ally system
- Added Recursive war system
- Added Community Pending system
- Added Community Buddy system
- Added Ally Buddy System
- Added Death Bonuses for communities at war
- Fixed Error keeping people from opening the Community Window (nil oCID Error)
- Fixed Unable to open empty communities in Admin Menu
- Fixed unable to open communities in Admin Menu with missing oCID’s
- Fixed Player Community info not getting reset when a player leave a community
- Disbanding a community will now remove itself from other community diplomacy
- Orphaned Communities still in Community Diplomacy now shows a error indicating it needs to be canceled.
- Fix for duplication exploit with allot of entities.
- Fixed Miner Health Bug (applies to both miners)
- Fixed Infinite items exploit
- Fixed Community Minimum Member Requirement
- Fixed Shaped Charges not sticking
- Fixed Outdoors / Indoors Detection (Increased height)
- Balanced drop rates from piles
- Fixed spelling issues here and there.
- Thanks to Crazy for the above fixes
- Infinite Item Fix provided by Bizzclaw
- Fixed Pet and Paper duplication bug
- Fixed Pet ragdoll spam when death from fire
- Fixed infinite fuel exploit in generators
- Fixed Inventory showing items with a count of 0
- Fixed Hands Console spam due to invalid view model
- Fixed Open Car Inventory without car exploit
- Fixed Car to Inv item exploit
- Fixed Power Tool Mouse2 glitch, where power networks wouldn’t split correctly
- Fixed Prop banning exploit using escaped file paths
- Fixed Hull type for Fast Head Crab Pet
- Fixed turrets killing pets
- Fixed duplication exploits with death cases
- Fixed duplication exploits with Equipment menu
- Added new Tool, the Hopper
- Fixed power bug with turret
- Fixed power bug, doubling power output with single generator
- Fixed wording in Admin Menu
- Bugfix in the slam, causing doors not to open if they are locked when slammed.
- Set the max soundlevel on the radios to 100.
- Fixed bug with Hopper sound
- Added /motd as a chat command