The day has come. PostNukeRP will has moved to a new service. The old server will be up for the remainder of this payment period (week or two), but I will not be backing up anything from it after now. I have moved all the dupes and inventory files from the old server to the new one. I have also hard coded the message into the HUD on the old server.
New address: 188.8.131.52:27015
Added a upgrade forfor the radar.
- Added a new tool to upgrade the radar.
- Changed Player to Players in the Tab Menu
- Updated help menu with new tool info
All servers are now up to date with this version: Dev, TEC Build, TBU Build, TBU Spacebuild, PNRP Server, and the new upcomming PNRP server.
Here are the patch notes:
- Added fretta gamemode “Trouble in Terrorist Town”
- Added fretta gamemode “Dogfight: Arcade Assault”
- Fixed laggy camera tracking
- Fixed loadtime reporting sometimes not working
- Fixed map cleanup removing physgun beam
- Removed gm_mem_dump (server lag exploit)
- Fixed game_text not displaying
- Fixed startup problems caused by bad scripts/dsp_presets.txt
- HTML Control now supports back/forward mouse buttons
- AddConsoleCommand now takes an optional help parameter
- CreateConVar now takes an optional help parameter
More of a major bug fix than much of anything else.
- Fixed bug that allowed stacking or duplication of Tools
- Updated Prop Control to better protect all items in the itembase
- Adjusted location of weight text in Inventory Screens
- Added text displaying how many players are online
I have started a build server for the TBU group that Metroidfighter and I started. We allready have a Spacebuild server as well.
Spacebuild Server: 184.108.40.206:27015
Build Server: 220.127.116.11:27015
I am changing the services that I use for server hosting. I have been having too may problem with our old service . There has been lag to the point you can not spawn props, random server crashes, and little support. Have even been getting error messages when trying to start the service as well. The gamemode and addons used for PostNukeRP are tested on a dedicated Dev server and works fine. When there is no lag on the server it works fine. This problem has also been plaguing the TEC build server as well.
The old server will be up to close to a month since the payment went through recently, but the new server will be up in the next couple of days. The new address for the server will be 18.104.22.168:27015
The TEC build server will also be moved at a later time as well.
Dev and Live PNRP servers have been updated to this. If anyone is having problems connecting to a server, the server will have to be updated. No issues yet to report, have not done alot of testing yet. Anyway, found the patch notes at http://store.steampowered.com/news/4079/ and here they are.
GMod update 90
All three servers (Build, PNRP, and Dev) are patched with the new GMod update. There has been information going around that this update seems to break the game. As far as I have tested, there seems to be no more than the usuall buggyness.
The connection issues seem to stem from one of three things: the client beeing out of date, the server beeing out of date, or FastDownload servers needing to update thier cache after updating.
GMod Update 89 Patch Notes:
- Fixed multiplayer dialog error
- Fixed rendering onto VGUI
- Fixed fast zombie crash
- Added menu_plugins for menu addon creators
Looks like the player trace issue is fixed. Players names now show up and I have set the Trade menu to have a limited range as before. The Wasteland Radar should also show players again as well.
Due to a recent update to Garry’s Mod FindInSphere has stopped tracing players. From what I have seen this may have to do with the recent SetHull fix.
So untill this is resolved the Trade Menu now has unlimited range.
Only other known bug right now is with the radar. At the present it will not pick up players. I am leavign this untill a patch comes out to fix the FindInSphere problem.