I have patched the issue with ASSMod that has been causing overflow crashes when people try to join.
I have also updated wire on both servers and updated Garrys Mod as well.
Patch Notes: 124
Disabled +use pickups for TTT
CalcView hook now passes and accepts znear and zfar
Fixed Entity:CreateParticleEffect not taking the position correctly
Added Entity:GetNetworkAngles() (client)
Added Entity:SetNetworkAngles( a ) (client)
Added Entity:GetNetworkOrigin() (client)
Added Entity:SetNetworkOrigin( v ) (client)
Added Entity:BecomeRagdollOnClient() (client, returns ent)
Since we have been doing more hot fixes, I have started breakign up the patch numbers more. 48.1 and 48.2 are the two previous hot fixes.
Uploaded a temp fix for the miner lag issue. This will fix the issue of having multiple miners out and it lagging the server really bad. This will also fix the problem that kept the miner from turning on.
The issue had to deal with the miner welding itself to the world. This has been turned off for the moment. The miner is still frozen though, but we will address the weld issue later. I am pushing this fix now since it is a lag causing issue and can not wait for a full patch.
Added swim animations
Added pickup objects with USE key like in HL2
Added sv_playerpickupallowed convar to disable player pickup on USE
Fixed blood effect being overridden by mounted content
Fixed panel positions being broken since last update
Fixed loading some particles unnecessarily
Fixed weapon names sometimes not showing in TTT
Added sbox_maxsents (default 512)
Fixed http.get giving invalid data
Added CEffectData:SetMaterialIndex( int )
Added CEffectData:SetFlags( int )
Added CEffectData:SetDamageType( int )
Added CEffectData:SetHitBox( int )
Added CEffectData:SetColor( int )
Added CEffectData:GetEntIndex( int ) (serverside)
Added CEffectData:GetEntIndex() (serverside)
Added RichText:InsertClickableTextStart( const char* strCommand )
Added RichText:InsertFade( float, float )
Added RichText:ResetAllFades( bool, bool, float )
Added RichText:SetFont( string )
Added TextEntry:SetDrawLanguageIDAtLeft( bool )
Added GM:AllowPlayerPickup( ply, object ) – on ‘USE’ pickups
Added Player:DropObject( ent )
AvatarImage:SetPlayer now takes second optional argument – the size of the avatar required (32, 64, 184)