In the event that I find and post more on interesting looking games I created a new Category for them.
Bastion looks like a Diablo style game with a surreal twist, but the most notable thing would probably be the narator. The narator brings to mind the narator for Fallout, but in this game he narates the actions of the player.
More info at http://supergiantgames.com/?page_id=242
As for Alice and Duke Nukem Forever, its a bit of old news by now acually. They both will be released on 06/14/2011.
Any rate, the Bastion trailer:
Both servers have now been updated to 122.
- Fixed missing Zombie sounds
- Added scrollbars to long menus
- Fixed menus closing wrongly when clicking children
- Fixed slowdowns in weapon selection menu\
- Can now drive vehichles when they’re overturned
- Exposed sv_accelerate
- Added cleanup.GetTable()
- Added concommand.GetTable()
- Added http.GetTable()
- Added usermessage.GetTable()
- Added DMenu:Set/GetMaxHeight
Fixed umsg functions crashing if not started message
I just found out today that our first admin on PostNukeRP, Freedomtoast, passed away on the 11th. Freedom was a good friend and a great admin on the server. He has helped in more ways than I can think of with the server and the gamemode. I know PostNukeRP would not be where its at without his help. He helped debug and find many of the issues, and has made great suggestions that are now part of PNRP.
More than all this, he was a fun guy to play with. He had a great since of humor and was always fun to be around. He will be missed greatly by all his friends he leaves behind in our community. It will not be the same without him.
We all wish his family the best in this time of sorrow.
David Guy Kalz: April 15, 1991 – May 11, 2011
Basically what the subject says. I was notified that this updated fixed a rather nasty exploit with advanced dupe.
I am acually uploading everything as I type this. Since the original problem with these maps seems to be resolved, we are adding them to the map list.
If you need the links for these maps, you can find them in the PNRP Downloads section here.
This patch has been a long time comming. Alot of bug fixes in this one, a new loading screen to fix equipment/XP Loss, and the PNRP Prop protection system is fully working now.
- Fixed Loosing XP and Skills when loading
- Fixed freezing on spawn issue
- Fixed Community bug if the Community was deleted
- Fixed loosing weapons when waking up
- Fixed issue with equiping the revolver from inventory
- Fixed Several Grammer issues
- Fixed Ownership bug, items are no longer tracked by player name
- Fixed the indoor spawner to reduce mobs getting stuck in the map
- Fixed Multibug Shop and Inventory window issue
- Fixed Headbob in car issue
- Fixed /dropwep command with radio bug
- Fixed Skill tab to read correctly in the Help Menu
- Added Player Load screen
- Added Temp 15sec god mode when player spawns
- Added Sounds to ownership taking and removing
- Added Admin Overide for Keys
- Added clock to top bar (Currently does Client Local Time will change to server later)
- Added Prop Protection Buddy system
- Added a new gun, the UMP Post
- Completed PNRP Prop Protection system
- Props now are auto owned by the player
- Vehicles and seats can no longer be no collided all, no collide world, adv ballsocket, or ez ballsocket
- Changed ownership from F21 to F11
- Moved Voice Limiter and Prop Cost indicators above the main menu
- Grub Nuggets no longer collide to reduce lag
- Miner Scrap no longer collides
- Oranges from the plan no longer collide