I have updated the settings needed for using Garrys Mod in hammer. Help/Info
Posted in RC News | Leave a Comment
Just a screenshot of my first compleated building on the new map. Still a lot of work to be done.
Posted in PostNukeRP, RC News | 1 Comment
New map made by Metroidfighter for PostNukeRP. This map is a underground vault/bunker with tunnels that can be accessed through the sewer system. On the PNRP server, this is where you will find your resources.
The map has been fully noded and is still a work in progress. It takes advantage of the new inside spawning system that has been added to PNRP. You can find the map in the Downloads section.
Just a few bug fixes.
- Fixed getallcars code that stopped tool pickup from working
- Fixed Mounds to work correctly with inside spawner
- Fixed Equipment Menu (Now works correctly with Car and Inventory)
This is a big one, the new Spawn System is here. Beware!
Here are the patch notes.
- New Spawning system installed.
- Added Indoor Spawner
- Indoor spawner will auto disable if props are detected
- Indoor spawner will disable id linked door is owned
- Added better control over spawning system
- Added Antlion Mounds to the spawning system
- Added AI so Antlions will return to their mound when a enemy is detected near by
- Added sTool for placing Grid Nodes
- Added viewable bounding box for range of grid nodes
- Added Equipment Menu for equipped weapons and ammo
- Added spawn protection system, this will delete props within range of the player spawn entities
- Added the ability if the spawn protection system to make doors in range unownable
- Fixed bug that allowed the Radar to be moved after synch started
- Fixed noclip explit when picking up your car while in it
- Added timer to delay equiping weapons to reduce the loss equipment bug
- Added save player after you wake up
- Added admin overide to start the miner
- Added admin overide to use the orange plant
- Added options into the Admin menu to controle new features
- Fixed bug with Prop Blocking system