PostNukeRP – r132
This update will not be on the SVN due to Google shutting down their SVN service. I will eventually be moving PNRP to GitHub. Once moved I will post the location and update the SVN links and info.
Rather a large update of sorts. Due to Garry’s Mod changing how Network Variables work, it basically broke a lot of systems within PNRP. I have changed PNRP over to Mista-Tea’s netwrapper. The netwrapper code is not included in the gamemode.
I have also patched ASSMod to use the new wrapper, thus extending its life a bit longer.
This update also includes the start of the over haul I have started on PNRP. The advantage with this is that I no longer have to work on two separate copies of PNRP, and do double the work.
- Added useable Ladder (Created by LiddulBOFH).
- Converted Most ConVars to the Database. Some of these still replicate to a convar as needed.
- Spawner settings are now per map and will use default settings when not set.
- Outside check now looks for HitSky, this should fix issues with large caves and buildings.
- Car inventory can now be access from using the ammo box on the back of the Jeep.
- Replaced Network Variables with Mista-Tia netwrapper link
- Fixed Community Names not displaying on players on in TAB menu
- Fixed storage and lockers being broken into by their owners.
- Fixed ownership issues of some props.
- Increased the height of player names.
- New zombie (nexbot) is included in the new code, but only spawnable by admins with overrides on. (This zombie can lag the server if it encounters a ladder)
- Several other fixes related to Network Variable conversion.