PostNukeRP: r148 Build-a-Car Update Part 3 (plus a bonus)
This is the 3rd and final part to the planned features for the new Car update, plus a bonus feature.
I have now added the ability to select body groups and skins for player models. The selection will be saved to the players profile. Not all the models in the menu have body groups, but this will work regardless of the addon. I have added Enhanced Citizens V3 to the server collection, and have also added a new file to the server’s lua autorun that will auto download this addon for the player.
The Car Update:
The biggest feature for this update is vehicle damage and repair.
How it works:
If a vehicle gets below 50% it will consume more gas then normal, the lower it gets the more it will use up. at 2 HP it will use up roughly 10x the amount of gas.
Only Engineers with a toolbox can repair vehicles, and it will use up one scrap per HP. The higher the Construction skill the faster the repair and a chance at not consuming scrap per HP point. The repair process can be stopped by pressing E on the vehicle. Players that have been added as co owners using the “Keys” will be able to repair the vehicle as well by equipping hands/keys and pressing R on the vehicle.
Basic Skill Rates:
Level 0 = 1hp/4sec (0% chance of saving scrap)
Level 1 = 1hp/2sec (10% chance)
Level 2 = 1hp/1sec (20% chance)
Level 3 = 1hp/0.667sec (30% chance)
Level 4 = 1hp/.5sec (40% chance)
Level 5 = 1hp/.4sec (50% chance)
Once a vehicle reaches 0 HP it will stop working.
- Moved the position of the Weight text over on the inventory screen
- Fixed new vehicles being able to kill combine
- Fixed issue with some new persistent items not starting with a HP
- Added Bodygroup and skin options to player models in Profiles
- Added vehicle damage system
- Fixed Admin Overrides not synching when joining
- Added Vehicles to Wasteland Radar (Flashy yellow dots)
- Added Car Hulls to Wasteland Radar (Grey dots)
- Tweaked Wasteland Radar Hud dots
- Reduced the default rate of the rad storms
- Added ability to use weapons in car seats
- Blocked PHys Gun from picking things up while player is in a vehicle
Comments are closed