Some Bugs

Need some help with gamemode related stuff?

Some Bugs

Postby Sonofayebiscuit » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello, I recently put up a new server for this great game mode, PostNukeRP. A few friends and I are even working on making it more custom. We have a few questions. Global chat works when you type // or /ooc, but it doesn't show any way to know that you're talking in global. It's just as if you're talking in proximity. A new player wouldn't know that /ooc even worked. My second question is about the community war system. The wiki says this,

"To become allies or declare war, you must be a leader of the community.
They must then use the "Search Communities" menu and find the target Community, and click on the appropriate button.
After this has been done, the other community will have to accept the request, and until they do so it will stay "pending".

but I see no option to do this. There is no "appropriate button" to go to war.
Thanks for creating this awesome game mode. I hope you guys can help me make it even better.
Sonofayebiscuit

Re: Some Bugs

Postby Remnant John » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 pm

the live version on the official server has a "Declare War" button on the side of the search box (beneath the search bar, big red button) and the OOC doesn't have any special tags or functions, it'll look just like local except everyone will see it, we thought the // would be enough to portray OOC
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby Sonofayebiscuit » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:43 pm

ALright. I was talking with Crazy Kid, and he also tested the latest SVN, which doesn't have the declare war button. Could you maybe put out a hotfix for that? I really need that button! Thanks.
Sonofayebiscuit

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:04 pm

It should be in the Unstable branch.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Sonofayebiscuit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Great, thanks!
Sonofayebiscuit

Return to PNRP Tech and Troubleshooting