Moderating.

Public area for PostNukeRP

Moderating.

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:21 am

I was wondering,

I dont get on the server much anymore for several reasons, but im always here on the forums, i get an email as soon as a new post on any topic is made and it even goes to my phone for on the go replies, i try to reply best i can to as many posts as i can and i think i can be quite useful sometimes :P

my question is, would anyone have any objections to me getting moderator status on these forums so i can up my usefulness from being just a reply-er to someone who can correct horrid spell errors (not pointing fingers *cough* Eldar ;P), lock or remove threads that are even dupes or when things get out of hand, aswell as general fixing of things. I have been moderating http://forum.vorix.net/ forums for over 2 years now and have had my own forums several times in the past for my old dead servers so i think im well "qualified".

Eldar and Lost always get the job done in the end but they both have lifes and arnt on the forums quite as much as me, it would be a quicker way of getting things tidy and id always result to asking if im unsure/unaware of something.

Still a happy chap no-matter what the answer but i thought id lay it out there as a question.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Moderating.

Postby eldarstorm » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Thanks for the offer, but not at the moment. We have not gone over the process for choosing mods on these forums yet. Keep in mind, these forms will eventually be used for other projects than pnrp in the future.
eldarstorm
Developer

Re: Moderating.

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 pm

ah, fair play then. suppose i can always try again when things are sorted :P

nothing wrong with a little extra help ;)
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP General Chat