A Very Helpful Tool For Screenshots

Public area for PostNukeRP

A Very Helpful Tool For Screenshots

Postby CmdZoidberg » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 am

About a fortnight ago a new friend of mine introduced me to this ingenious little tool which has became invaluable to me for producing quick and easy screenshots. It's a program called Puush. It's an amazing little thing which allows you to instantly take a screenshot and get it hosted, then automatically copying the URL to your clip board for pasting. It can even be used to create a live "crop" of your screen, so you don't need to edit sizes of your pictures if you're trying to highlight a certain aspect. I have been told it does have some problems when it comes to taking snapshots of some games in fullscreen mode, but then I think most the people I know who play here use a window so that won't be an issue. The keybindings for controlling puush are customizable too so that always helps, but here's the default set anyway.

Enjoy!
CmdZoidberg

Re: A Very Helpful Tool For Screenshots

Postby DevilsNipple » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 am

while were on this idea area, id like to share one of my friends creations, http://software.vorix.net/makeborderless/.
longer description on the page but hers a quick one,

A small, lightweight program which allows you to assign hotkeys to any combination of a list of pre-defined functions.
These functions allow you to target a specific window, or the currently active window, and modify it in a few different ways. You can set the size and position, remove or restore borders and zoom a window to one of your monitors.

It proves most perfect for windowed gaming because you can make it remove the border of the window and actualy full size the screen, so it looks identical to full screen mode but its still playing in a window.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP General Chat