Going Nuclear: Wicked Clown's 1st ever model showcase.

Public area for PostNukeRP

Going Nuclear: Wicked Clown's 1st ever model showcase.

Postby wicked clown » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:48 am

It's kind of a joke to say that this is a showcase, a real showcase would have more then three pictures of more then one model. It's also a joke to say that im going nuclear, for this is in no way a large scale event, just because its post nuke RP. Note that I am only a senior in highschool and this is the first year we have actually been able to learn this. This is the fourth project I have done this year and by far the most impressive, though I'm not finished with it yet. I hope that soon I'll have some actual weapons for display to get an idea of what i could make for the server. without further adue, enjoy this glowing green (uncompleted) skeleton.
wicked clown

Re: Going Nuclear: Wicked Clown's 1st ever model showcase.

Postby LostInTheWired » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Well done on your anatomy, I must say. ^^ What are you using to model?
LostInTheWired
Developer

Re: Going Nuclear: Wicked Clown's 1st ever model showcase.

Postby wicked clown » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I am using Autodesk Maya 2011, it's pretty nice and I've gotten pretty good at it. In my senior year in the CAD shop at my school I could have done mechanical drafting, architectural drafting, or 3D animation. Obviously I chose animation, unfortunately no one actually teaches us how to use it, our teacher just posts a video or a picture and says "make this" doesn't teach us the tools or anything lol.
wicked clown

Return to PNRP General Chat