Player Slots

Public area for PostNukeRP

Player Slots

Postby DevilsNipple » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 pm

So. Just tried joining and waddya know but the servers full :/

Im assuming you pay for the amount of slots you have or even per slot, but how much is it to up to say 25 slots. the server is by all means going to get alot more popular as its a one of a kind and just brilliant. so (and i know we spoke of it and you guys dont like the idea of it) But, make a donator slot, im sure alot of people will free willingly donate. no perks nothing other than you guys getting a bit of side cash for your great efforts.

a donate on the forums and a donate ingame would be very helpful and could possible allow that extra bit of cash for more slots, not to mention more slots = more players = more donating. if all goes well you could even save your own earned cash and just use the money people donate for keeping the server up.

If what im saying is allready being thought about, (get on with it allready and take my money!)
*throws money at screen*
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Player Slots

Postby eldarstorm » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

I will probably up it to 25 soon.

As for donations, there is a link on the radioactivecricket.com site and the tbuservers.net site as well

It pretty much runs me $1.00 a slot or so
eldarstorm
Developer

Re: Player Slots

Postby DevilsNipple » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm

sounds good, you need to promote the donating more, not like in your face, but ingame help menu should have a donate here link first page.

$25 a month for a 25slot isnt so bad. if donating became frequent then you'd have it in the bag.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP General Chat