PNRP News (So Far)

Public area for PostNukeRP

PNRP News (So Far)

Postby eldarstorm » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Good news and some bad news.

Bad news first. We probably wont have the gamemode ready for GMOD 13 by the time it releases. This is due to several factors.

1. We had/have to fix alto of stuff that Garry added or changed sice the last time we had it fully working. That took some time.
There are still some thigns we still have to lock down or fix. So still mroe bugs.

2. Personal available time has been short for me and Lost, some due to moveing, some due to other R/L stuff going on. Also Lost is have some packet loss issues, and for those who know what that is, it makes uploading or downloading anything rather hard.

Ok the good news.
New stuff is beeing done. The game works alot better than it used to. Allot of the updated to GMOD 13 does improve the performance of the game. Also, the code rewrite and new methods that we did to PNRP has help alot.

One last thing on some of the planned features, we will he holding off on the Criminal system untill after release of 13. Its just too big, and the power system is taking alot of time to compleat.

One good thing I can report, the new Vending Machine is done and fully working.
eldarstorm
Developer

Re: PNRP News (So Far)

Postby POSTMAN » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:54 pm

I know I'm not the most experienced with lua, and I know that you and lost have a system down and work best as a team, but if you had some small simple task that you needed done you can ask me, and I can give it my best :D
POSTMAN
Developer

Re: PNRP News (So Far)

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Once the power system gets put in we should have some more work code wise.

Other than that, how are you at editing a wiki?
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to PNRP General Chat