PNRP Record

Public area for PostNukeRP

PNRP Record

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 am

So err i got bored on the server today when no one was on and attempted to place ALL 238 of my worms. Unfortunately, the server couldnt handle all the overlapping chems being produced and such and i only managed to get 149 out, THIS STILL i thought would be the most that anyone on PNRP has ever had out at once (by them self).

Please ENLARGE the image to see the whole thing :D

Damn lag you crazy ;)

If anyone has witnessed or put down more than 149 at once then id love to know ^.^
but at this moment im assuming i have the most yet :P

also, even if you didnt get this high please put how many you have had out before anyway :)
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: PNRP Record

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 am

Unfortunately, as massive as a farm as you created, I hold the ultimate record. Once, my friend Aquatictoaster and I, we had around 210 worms out at one given time. It was crazy!! We'd get 4 babies per second. Good show though devil. XD
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:41 pm

I SO would have beaten you if i managed all 238 of my worms :P but not only was it so laggy that my physbeam didnt show and any worm i spawned turned invisible but someone had also joined the game. and well, i cant have all that out and laggy when another player joins :/

*excuses excuses* :)
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby Remnant John » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 pm

crazy, how many did we have out that one time at 2AM in the factory on rev? i don't remember. we covered every conveyer belt and some
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby eldarstorm » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 pm

You should have seen the first test of the worms, They had a 100% spawn rate ever 10 sec or something like that. We spawned the test worms in the spawn room on post nuke, it filled it up in no time and it sparted spawning outside the room. Caused so much lag I had to restart the server.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 am

[TBU|FN] CrazyKid wrote:Unfortunately, as massive as a farm as you created, I hold the ultimate record. Once, my friend Aquatictoaster and I, we had around 210 worms out at one given time. It was crazy!! We'd get 4 babies per second. Good show though devil. XD

Crazy I'm pretty sure you and I had about the same amount out on gm_disastser in the empty supermarket that one time! Unless it was another player... We had 3 rows of about... 50 worms each I think!

I remember constantly running up and down each row picking up chems and babies lol
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Postby Remnant John » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 pm

i remember just the other day we were on revamp disaster, and we had to keep the door to the storeroom closed or everyone would get snapshots. noone could leave, and noone could enter, :lol:
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Return to PNRP General Chat