Recommendation!

Public area for PostNukeRP

Recommendation!

Postby DevilsNipple » Thu May 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Just thought id say, i Recommend John to get access to console, hes pretty much always online and im always having times where i say "john, quick, need you to help out, someone's being a dick in PNRP" but John obviously doesnt want to quit his current game everytime just to help out the server so it becomes a pain.

often he is the only one online able to do anything about minges but he needs to actually get on the server to help. Just thought it'd be better for the server if he can get on through console and easily sort the problem. Im not saying the current admins dont help out enough, they do, i just thought it'd benefit us all if we had another watcher over our shoulder.

im mentioning this now as its been i think three times i have came into the problem of nobody being online but john and him not being able to do anything without joining.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Recommendation!

Postby Xanuch » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Agreed here, john is continually becoming more and more active, as well as definately on when it comes to that. Its tough when no admins are on, and johns on but in some other game
Xanuch

Postby POSTMAN » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:46 pm

I have console access too. I agree john should get it however.

I figured you knew this, but if you need someone gone from pnrp I've been using console to do that for the longest time. People just stopped asking me not too long ago though.

I don't think I have you on steam devil, if not or if anyone else needs someone gone:

Tell me their name, what they've been accused of and any evidence for this. If it is a bad thing like spamming or mass rdm, I will take your word for it and kick / ban them on the spot. If future investigation proves that false it will be a pain in the ass, and depending on what you said I may hold you accountable, just make sure you know it's true before you scream "PERMA BAN X, I SAW HIM SPAM!!".

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/43001 <--- my profile.

HOWEVER, what we really need is a small lightweight program that gets updates from postnukerp.com. And have a report button in game.

If an admin is called, and a player is reported, the program will notify us and we'll get on HLSW to check it out.

Instead of having the players need to add / message current admins and have them come onto console,
or requiring us to check a webpage or hlsw console every 10 minutes.

(Though I do sit on HLSW and lurk sometimes)

ELDAR GET IT DONE!
POSTMAN
Developer

Postby Remnant John » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:38 pm

i lol'd at the lurking part, but yes. what you thought up sounds cool
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby eldarstorm » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:28 pm

John now has rcon for pnrp now.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 am

^ thanks alot eldar, im sure john would love that aswell as i so i have a little backup on occasions :P.

Crazy seems to be on when john isnt so thats not such a problem but when crazy wasnt john was so it was needed :)

also POSTMAN ima add you now, i havent really gotten to know you appart from one time on build and once on PNRP, but im sure in time i will :)
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP General Chat