Reminiscing

Public area for PostNukeRP

Reminiscing

Postby Remnant John » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 am

am i the only one that remembers when we only had like.. 4 maps to chose from? and we only changed like, every day and a half?

it seems the new "generation" of players has finally got here, i am one of the few long time returners
started reminiscing earlier today, and realized, PNRP has only had about, 2 feature updates since i joined? that was over what..8 months ago?

and this game is Still Fun? yes... yes it is, i love PNRP, just wanted to let the devs and all else... PNRP is the only reason i use steam still, and play gmod, that is a fact. please don't give up working on your amazing gamemode :D
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Re: Reminiscing

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 am

hmmm, to be honest. i only started playing gmod again to find an apocalyptic gamemode that would fill in untill my other fallout server returns, and it didnt seem like it was'nt gonna anymore, i then found this server and havent stopped playing since.
Last edited by DevilsNipple on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby LostInTheWired » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 pm

I know about the huge lag in feature updates. Y'know why? I lost internet for about 8 months and eldar didn't wanna do it without me. We've done it together from the beginning, and I guess we weren't gonna change that. XD Since I've been back, a number of systems have recieved a full rewrite, so hey! That's nothing but good news!
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Not to mwntion when I got the news about GMod 13 we figured it would be a good idea to do a "feature lock" untill we hammered out a patch.

The advantage with this patch is that there will end up beeing new features anyway becouse they needed to be added with the patch. Profiles for example.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:11 am

Remnant John wrote:am i the only one that remembers when we only had like.. 4 maps to chose from? and we only changed like, every day and a half?
it seems the new "generation" of players has finally got here, i am one of the few long time returners...
and this game is Still Fun? yes... yes it is, i love PNRP...

Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme.
Lol John You made me all mushy shit you bitch :x
now i have to post a long and slightly emotional response :lol:

But honestly:
PNRP is the one of the ONLY reasons I play gmod! It is the most fun Post-apocalyptic server, it sticks to the theme and the roleplay, and usually people can just fool around and have fun with things without having to act too "over-the-top" serious regarding the RP. It has the most active and dedicated owners, coders, admins, and players that I have ever seen. :)
I am still loving this server after over two years of gameplay, :D
And I'm proud, and honored, to be a respected member of the PNRP & TBU Community. :cry: ;)

Thanks MetroidFighter, Eldarstorm, and LostintheWired,
For making an amazing Gamemode and many awesome maps :mrgreen:
and PostMan too (although hes not doing much lately) ;) ,
and also thanks CrazyKid, who is probably the most involved, dedicated, and fair admin that I've ever seen. :)

Alright I'll stop the mushiness now. :lol:
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Postby eldarstorm » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:56 am

Speaking of the old days, I remember when the only maps we had to play on were aftermath and atomic. That was back before the cultivator acually did anything. :P
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby LostInTheWired » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 pm

eldarstorm wrote:Speaking of the old days, I remember when the only maps we had to play on were aftermath and atomic. That was back before the cultivator acually did anything. :P

LOL! Yeah! I remember that! Before we had cultivator only food items, before any tools at all. They were just wastelanders with slightly less health. XD Good god, that is old school. OH! And how we learned that elevators in Aftermath make ragdolls explode. So retarded. XD
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby Sy Ableman!? » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 pm

I am not certainly not the person who has play in the beginning but I've been around for awhile. I remember Helping Crazy getting his first worms and miners. Helping Rahl abduct noobs to make D'hara bigger. What Else... I remember Nightmare before He caused his big mess and I remember Postman making wonderballs on the server :D
Sy Ableman!?

Postby eldarstorm » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 am

You dont even want to see the gamemode how I remember in the early days when we started it lol.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 am

I remember that sy :D you were the only one who was nice enough to actually help me do anything XD man that was a long time ago, over a year now.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Next

Return to PNRP General Chat