An Apology

Public area for PostNukeRP

An Apology

Postby Lord Rahl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Dear Admins, Owners, and fellow players of PNRP,

I've been playing PNRP for quite some time now, a couple years at least, and I have always done my best to be an active, loyal, friendly, and an all around good player on the server- And with a couple exceptions -cough (nightmare) cough- :roll:
I believe I have been one.

So I would like to apologize for any behavior that some viewed as mingy and/or annoying, And I'd also like to apologize to the admins who- when they confronted me upon my behavior- I had harassed and argued with. I'm very sorry for not giving you the respect and patience that you had always gave me: the respect that you guys not only deserve, but the respect you have earned from me ten times over. I feel horrible about it and I just hope you can try to understand why I reacted the way I did.

I always try to have fun when i play games, so at times- if I get a little bored or hyper- I'll start goofing around and trying to be funny. Usually, players will share my sense of humor, have a good laugh with me :lol: , and then we'll get back to pnrp.
Sometimes, I'll overplay it, I don't know when to stop- and I don't realize I'm getting annoying until I've gone too far. :oops:
Other times, People just won't share my sense of humor- they'll think I'm trying to piss them off or that I'm just an asshole- and I'm sorry.

I never do anything with the intent of angering anybody, I'm not like that: and for those of you that have known me long or well enough-
you know that I just like to joke around. If people do get angry with me, more often than not I will recognize my mistake and I will do my best to atone for it.

Well thats pretty much it, I'm sorry to anyone who has been angered, upset, or in any way hurt by my behavior, if i can make it up to you- let me know.
I am especially sorry to Crazykid, a friend of mine who I wrongly blamed when he was just doing his job as admin.
As well as the Owners, Eldarstorm, Lost, And Metroid, who have always been patient, respectful, and kind to me regardless of my actions- I'm sorry I betrayed your trust.
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Re: An Apology

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Apology accepted. Don't beat yourself up over it though, since it's not really the biggest deal in the world, we have dealt with worse players who were 100x more mingy than you have been. I'm sure I speak for all of the admins / owners when I say we appreciate your polite tone.

Keep doing better and you will get the rank of respected back on PNRP, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but if you keep doing well and acting properly you will get it back. As we said, the de-rank is not permanent. Hopefully we will play together soon.

Thanks,
CrazyKid
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby eldarstorm » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Thank you Lord Rahl, that means alot.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Your welcome and thanks for being so understanding (: