My Enjoyment of PNRP

Public area for PostNukeRP

My Enjoyment of PNRP

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Alright, so that I don't bore you forever, I'll try to keep this as short as I can.

I've played PostNukeRP for almost one year coming this March. And I have to say I haven't found any other servers that beat this RP in any way. PNRP is totally unique, others try to be as good as us, but they ultimately fail as this is the best Post Nuclear RP. Without any doubt in my mind, I say thanks to Eldar, Lost, Main, and Met for all the time and effort they've put into the server, mapping, and gamemode. Truly, this server is better than any shitty old DarkRP server or any other RPs I've tried.

I enjoy being able to help out any way possible. Lol, I remember finding so many weird and odd-ended glitches and posting them here. I was happy to become an admin and be able to moderate the server. I enjoyed designing my map, revelation, for PNRP as well and I will continue making updates on it when I can.

If I happen to come across any other beta keys, they're going to Lost, so you and Eldar can code a little easier.

So again with my utmost gratitude I say thanks. TBU and PNRP are fucking amazing...

Sincerely,
Crazykid1297
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Re: My Enjoyment of PNRP

Postby Remnant John » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 pm

lol'd at the DarkRP part, shame at them.
and you forgot to thank yourself you bozo!

think of how much you've done!
you've banned more mingebags than i could COUNT (in a couple hours anyway), as well as create a MAP? stand back a couple feet and think of what YOU'VE done, you are just about the only dedicated moderator of the server (not saying Lost and Met [and the other devs who play PNRP] don't do their job as well!), you have saved the server from a crash many times, more than i can summon into my mind at the moment.

Crazy, you've done your part as well :P

and i totally agree with you on The Devs' amazing work, they do a great job in every way.
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby LostInTheWired » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

I was gonna write something. I was. But I'll be damned if I can think of anything. I'm sitting here, staring at the massive player_functions file, changing the saving over to SQLite and I can't think of a damn thing other then "I still need to do the AmendCommunityInfo function... And will my changing of player.Community from a name string to an int identifier break anything?" Sorry, I tried. XD But I can't think of anything.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby eldarstorm » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

lol
Not sure what to say myself, other than I am not sure if I am dreaming in PHP (from work) or in LUA from PNRP. I do know SQL is in there, I have been doing on both now lol.

I know I dont hop on the server much, I am cursed with having too many projects. Odd enough for me and Lost, we both enjoy coding alot.

Looks like I am starting to ramble.
(Looking at a functions core php file I wrote over 1300 lines of code) :shock:
Well, time to head home and look at thousands of lines in LUA 8-)
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:47 pm

i totaly agree with you Crazy. as i have only been on for around 3 weeks now i cannot say all that much, but even in those 3 weeks i have seen quite my share of things being done, help being given and so on. This Server was just a fill in for untill another fallout rp server came up, and now, i dont even care for that other servers return xD. its all about the PostNuke baby ;)
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby LostInTheWired » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Honestly, the real enjoyment me n' eldar get form this is that people enjoy what we do. It's why I coded 10 hours straight today. XD I mean, the best feeling we get is from a full server. I guess if you wanna give back, bring friends. XD
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 am

i know the feeling when you create or code something and people enjoy it or are proud of what you,ve done. it makes things go a whole lot smoother and more enjoyable. but you guys should be proud. i wouldnt be caught dead doing 10 hours of coding xD
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP General Chat