Introductions

Public area for PostNukeRP

Re: Introductions

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 am

I'm CrazyKid.

Nice to meet you. I've played GMod for several months, and I'm getting pretty good! I'm easy to get along with, and pretty hard to be angered, unless you know me XD.

I don't know any coding, I cannot do anything like that. But I do know my way around some wiremod gates and a couple tricks here and there.

My first gamemode that I played was SpaceBuild. Kept me playing for months straight. I did some looking around one night and found PostNukeRP, and have been playing it since.

In real life I am 15 turning 16 in October. I mostly play PC now because PS3 isn't as great anymore. I do schooling at my own home, and work at my own pace, because teachers and students in my state are total jerks when it boils down to it. I hope to see YOU on the server soon! :D
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Re: Introductions

Postby Orphious » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 pm

I am Orphious, I usually go by Bob1ngton but due to the fact I am leeching of my brother to play gmod, I have to go by Orphious. I am going to be a junior in highschool this year. I am a 3.8-4.0 student so I probably will be busy and sadly not be able to play once school starts up. My plant for a career it to try and become a Architect or Civil Engineer. I usually play games that allow me to build things and be creative.

Ive been playing PNRP since about the begining of summer and have only had gmod since late febuary.
Orphious

Previous

Return to PNRP General Chat