Gone For Now.

Public area for PostNukeRP

Gone For Now.

Postby Lord Rahl » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 am

My crappy computer has finally blown and is shit as of a few days ago. I have no idea when I'll be able to get a new one but I probally wont be on steam for a while, and definitely won't be on Gmod/Pnrp for a Looooooooooooooooooooong time. I will get a new computer eventually, hopefully within a month or two if I'm lucky. Financially, I can't afford to have my computer repaired, or even buy a new one. But when the time comes you will know, because my steam name will no longer have the [broke PC] tag in front of it. :(

I'm really depressed about not being able to play on my fave server with all my homies, and I'm also going into computer withdrawal- the School and Public Library computers just suck. :cry:

Well goodbye for now everyone! I'll be back eventually! :ugeek:
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Re: Gone For Now.

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Totally sucks man we're going to be here for when you get back you are in our thoughts peace ;)
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 am

Got a New Computer now, and I will paste the specs on it eventually, but first I'll just add this:

I will definitely (and have been) playing pnrp again, BUT I shouldnt be as I am currently failing Algerbra 2 & Trig with a 49/100. Probably worse by this date... :oops:

I'm not supposed to, its a bad idea to be on as much, but oh well I could care less XD
Cya guys!
Lord Rahl

Postby eldarstorm » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Dont put off your math work too much. Beleave me from experiance, its one of tha harder fields when you get behind on it :P
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:59 am

I know I shouldnt lol. But recently I have had a huge issue with my school schedule, Because I am crappy in math they want to move me to a two period class. Its fine and i know i need it, but the catch was that I'm in a Cisco Networking class, and the 2-period math would take away lunch and cisco.
Considering how I definitely need the cisco in order to help secure things for a job and college after I graduate, it was quite a major problem.

But anyway, Life goes on, and its in the process of being resolved.
Lord Rahl

Return to PNRP General Chat