Glitching/duping rdm player(not sure if this is right forum)

Public area for PostNukeRP

Glitching/duping rdm player(not sure if this is right forum)

Postby webuild4life » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Ok, this is an amazing server, unfortunately, it is hard to enjoy it when you fear for your life. Yes, rules are put into place, but unfortunately there is no one able to enforce them. My witness' are Nightmare, Sloaniam, and jarro(dude)<-- something, forgot.
Ok, the player is DoubleRainBowChaos, he is a respected member, for which reason i have no idea why, who has been duping, rdming, glitching player who is hurting everyone. Yesterday, he spawned Molotov s and killed me and some one else, he then took our guns and refused to give them back. I became frustrated and left. today i came back on, played for an hour or so, and he showed up. he came in and i warned the people, i forgot how he killed Nightmare, but he did. He came back and we tried to talk to him, someone( not naming who to protect their innocence) put a gate to stop him from killing us. He then glitched an item through the fence, once again, killing Nightmare. He came back and still remained calm trying to talk things out. Rainbow then used Adv Dupe, and spawned working molotov s in attempt to kill us yet again. someone again shot him to save ourselves. He came back again. and tried to get it, we had a code gate so he wasn't able to enter, he left then 20min later came back with a magical flying car, it was a tractor with a long long long chassy connecting to two front wheels, he killed Nightmare again, and killed me. the car also flew, due to the thrusters on it, also traveled the whole map in about 8sec or so.

So, good admins and owners of this amazing server, please ban, or talk to, DoubleRainbowChaos, or i fear others and my self may come to fear this server.
Thank you.
webuild4life

Re: Glitching/duping rdm player(not sure if this is right forum)

Postby eldarstorm » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 am

Thanks for the post, I ill take care of this.
eldarstorm
Developer

Re: Glitching/duping rdm player(not sure if this is right forum)

Postby webuild4life » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Ok, thanks, let me know of the outcome if you can :p
webuild4life

Return to PNRP General Chat