Official Server Section Moving [Section now Moved]

Public area for PostNukeRP

Official Server Section Moving [Section now Moved]

Postby eldarstorm » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:30 pm

We are moving all the Official Server related functions to the TBU website.
We are doing this to remove any drama or hard feelings that relate to the running of the server.

Running of the server does not have anything to do with gamemode development. So and Bans or Appeals will need to be done on the TBU forums linked here: http://tbuservers.net/forum/

These Development Forums are for the creation and development of PostNukeRP and other projects by the development team. So all suggestions and bug reports will need to be done on these forums.
By removing the "Official Server Section" from these forums I am also hoping to encourage other server owners to take a larger part on the forums and to make sure no one feels they are in competition here.

Once the section has been moved and archived I will leave a Community section for PNRP communities from various servers will be able to post and advertise their communities.
There will also be a server listing section so server owners will be able to post and advertise their server. Both sections will be made equal and no one server will have priority over another.

I do thank the PNRP Community for all the support they have given us in developing this gamemode.
We are still working on it. As a matter of fact we are in the planning stage of one of the next things that will be added. 8-)
eldarstorm
Developer

Re: Official Server Section Moving [Section now Moved]

Postby eldarstorm » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm

The Official Server Section has now been moved. If you play on the "Official" server you will need to use the TBU forums for appeals and such.

If you are wondering about all the old posts and reports they have been archived to a different place on the forums that only admins can access.
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to PNRP General Chat