How to become respected/fading doors?

Public area for PostNukeRP

How to become respected/fading doors?

Postby Jezrin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask what the requirements for becoming respected are, because I can't use the advanced duplicator and I would really like to. Does it take a certain amount of hours on the server or becoming friends with an admin? Someone please clarify for me, thanks!

Also, fading doors, I am not sure if they're on the server or not but i've seen people that dupe stuff that have fading doors on them. Fading doors would be great because then I wouldn't have to youtube all of that wiremod stuff on how to make sliding doors and stuff. Even if there isn't any fading doors I would like to know how to at least create a door with a keypad lock, because I want my bases as secure as possible. Thanks again! :D :D
Jezrin

Re: How to become respected/fading doors?

Postby LoudButton » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:38 pm

To become respected you need to gain the trust of a admin. Fading doors can be created without being respected, the doors you have seen were most likely made with the wire no colide tool, located under "Wire - Physics" and keypads can be made with the wire keypad tool, located under "Wire - I/O"
ImageImage
LoudButton

Return to PNRP General Chat