New member to the Staff

Public area for PostNukeRP

New member to the Staff

Postby eldarstorm » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 pm

New member to the Radioactive Cricket Staff

We have added a new member to the Radioactive Cricket Staff. If you dont know, Radioactive Cricket is a development group I started ages ago, its technically the group that created PostNukeRP.

I know most people think that TBU created PostNukeRP, not exactly true. PNRP started before there was a TBU, when many of us were in a group called TEC. Me, Lost and Main wanted to create this gamemode, but we wanted to be seperate from any one group so that the gamemode would be for the community and not monopolized. So in a nut shell, TBU "hosts" the server, but keep in mind that TBU is also owned now by the Owners of Radioactive Cricket.

Bit of back story.

Well, congradualtions CrazyKid on joining the staff, he is now our Community Manager.
eldarstorm
Developer

Re: New member to the Staff

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Gratz Crazy!
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Thanks Devil! :D

I have enjoyed contributing a lot in ways that I've been able to. Being admin for the server has helped me learn how to deal with various types of minges big and small. I was determined enough to learn hammer and build some maps for the server too.

Thanks Eldar for adding me to the team.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby Remnant John » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 pm

i wondered why your name was red :P
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby Lord Rahl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:54 am

Congratulations Crazy! There is no doubt in my mind you're right for the job, and that you'll continue to do a great job helping the server, and postnukerp community. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'm one of the handful of players that has known you since you first joined the server, and you've always had a drive for helping players both in an RP and OOC sense, and that's one of the many things I've always respected about you. You've seen me at my best, and at my worst, and I think I've seen the best and worst in you as well, but even in the latter, you still keep a cool head and you're steadfast to your values, and the server/community's best interests. I think I'm speaking for all who have known you as long as I, when I say you've earned it, and will continue do a good job on the server.
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Return to PNRP General Chat