[Ban][Perma] cdn_bacon

Reguarding Bans on the Official PNRP Server

[Ban][Perma] cdn_bacon

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:43 am

1. cdn_bacon (STEAM_0:1:5447395)
2. Player had been involved with Kenmiester888 as a friend. The two proceeded to mug / kill anyone they encountered. Two interventions were conducted by me and I had to explain several different rules ranging from Robbery to Raiding. After a heated dispute between the duo and a community named "Dust City", the raid conducted by the duo was interrupted by me and we proceeded to talk in spawn. That's where I explained about raiding rules, etc. During the explanation, Ken had been disrespectful by talking over me because I was typing and not using my mic, so he got kicked for that. After he rejoined and after I finished explaining the rules, an agreement was reached to restart the interrupted raid 15 minutes from then. Almost immediately after walking out of spawn, cdn_bacon approached my face and began repeating, while shooting me point blank with a shotgun, "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Ban me. Fuck you. Fuck you". I didn't die, because I was in dev mode. But cdn did manage to kill just 1 player at the spawn. Immediately after this I permabanned both individuals seeing as they were on the server for nothing more than to cause trouble with players and the admins.
3. Today around 2:45-2:53AM EST.
4. Steam profile link for cdn_bacon: http://steamcommunity.com/id/genopads
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Return to Bans and Such