[Ban][Day] |C$|NightChaos-E9

Reguarding Bans on the Official PNRP Server

[Ban][Day] |C$|NightChaos-E9

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:29 pm

1. |C$|NightChaos-E9 (STEAM_0:0:28274547)
2. NightChaos had attempted to force a player to leave the gas station area of pn_wastedwaters_beta_2 during a rad storm because he did not want anything stolen since he had alledgedly been stolen from recently. Another player, Spunky Bildge, had arrived at the same location during this rad storm, and interjected saying for the player to stay against NightChaos' demands. NightChaos then demanded at gunpoint that Spunky Bildge leave the area. Spunky did not leave the area and was shot by NightChaos. NightChaos had no initial grounds for demanding that the first player leave because the player had not done anything to harm NightChaos. NightChaos had no reason to force Spunky Bildge to leave the area other than he was refusing to comply. If NightChaos had owned the gas station (which he didn't), it would have been legal for him to force any players to leave it. Yet he still demanded that the first player leave only out of paranoia, and he killed Spunky Bildge for nothing more than refusing to leave without having done anything wrong. I confronted NightChaos regarding the kill and he attempted to lie, stating that Spunky had been annoying him by jumping around and waving his gun in his face which according to witnesses did not ever happen. In fact, he even messaged the witnesses asking them to lie on his behalf, to tell me that Spunky had indeed been annoying when he hadn't (chat logs were provided proving that he asked witnesses to lie for him). Upon reviewing all of this information, I decided to place NightChaos on a 24-hour ban due to the fact that he withheld information from me and attempted to lie and asked others to lie in order to cover it up.
3. Today around 9:00PM EST.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Return to Bans and Such