The New D'haran Republic

This section is for Communities

The New D'haran Republic

Postby Lord Rahl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 am

As many of You know, I am Lord Rahl.
I have been Playing PNRP for the longest of the still active players (Not counting admins/owners)
And my community, has been around since communities were initially added.
We are The Legion Republic of D'hara, also known as the New D'haran Republic [NDR]
What a name right? It seems like two unlike terms are coesistent but thats not the case:
A Legion is defined as: A Military or semi-military unit, as well as any large number of people or things, a multitude.
A Republic is defined as: Any community/ group that resembles a political republic... its members/elements exhibit a general equality/shared interests
We are a semi-military community, with a multitude of members, who all share the same interests and objectives.

We are a group based around the following objective:
To be a Government and a Military Police force with the sole purpose of restoring Justice and Order.
To be a Symbol of Strength and a Symbol of Law, a Light in the darkness for all wastelanders to look up to.
To be a Power feared by all criminals who dare to steal and murder.
To be a helping hand to all those who are oppressed or fighting to survive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is governed as so:
It is led by myself: Lord Rahl. I have advisors/co-leaders who will assist me in my leadership.
The head of the advisors is Red-Skullz. He is my second in command.
Then we have our officers and soldiers, who will follow the orders/missions provided by My advisors and I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The New D'haran Republic is currently allied with the Unified Zone,
With their assitance, The NDR strives to help all those in need,
And to Protect all those who need us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We will work as a group to not only survive, and find our own prosperity, but also to assist those in the wasteland who need a safe haven. We will give help to everyone who needs it, and we always will.
We fight to preserve law and order, If there is murder, If there is theft, we will be sure to put the criminals in their place.
But do not cross us: If you dare to Betray our trust, If you dare to steal from us, If you dare to murder our members or our Allies, if You dare to murder or raid the innocent.
It will be the last mistake you ever make.

If You are looking to join us, contact Lord Rahl or Red Skullz, and we will get you started in the rebirth of order.
The rules in our group are simple,
1) Don't Steal, and Don't Kill unless in self defense, or on your leader's orders.
2) In our group,Treat all of your superiors with respect, use "Yes Sir" when appropriate.
3) Be a good soldier, follow orders and always show respect. Respect is very important.
4) Do not disobey orders, do not break our rules (or the server rules), and do not abuse your power.
5) Do not desert us, any form of treason will mark you as our enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you and good luck in the Wasteland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We will always help those in need, We will never abandon those who need us.
May the New D'haran Republic Prosper!
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Return to PNRP Communities