a few things

Report Bugs Here.

a few things

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:43 am

1: Solar pannels that are connected to a small thumper seem to vanish when map changed or i leave, if i use them for anything else they stay back into my inv, but i have lost 4 solar pannles when switching map or leaving from using them with a small thumper, no idea why, it workd a few days ago fine.

EDIT: wasnt the miners doing it, i had 2 solar pannels in my inv and 1 out, when i went onto another map i only have 1 solar pannel, sop that means its vanishing from my inv aswell. Its really pissing me of, this is the 3rd lot of 2 that i have lost.

1.5: along with loosing the solar pannels on map change it appears grubs dont go to you inv on map change now. the 1 that was left out is now gone.

2: i love that you can see the power needed for the small thumper, but if you look at the big thumper with your power tool it doesnt show how much that needs. also im guessing they need more than 2 solar pannels to run now since 2 did not work for my big one only my small.

3: the worms loose 5 food each wehn they create a baby, but when we went back today they had lost the 5 food but didnt make a baby, it was also not in a wall or underground as it wasnt in inv when rejoining. do the worms not have a 100% of breeding chance or something or could it be another bug?

4: im assuming you know of this still, but the grenades and slam are still bugged and dupe when you die.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: a few things

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 am

1 & 1.5: Thankyou for reporting this. I have seen a similar issue with the Vendors, but this tells me its a overall issue with WorldCache. This will make it alot easier to find out whats causing it.

2. Will look into why its not showing. It does use more power, but 2 should be enough. Its supposed to be using 150

3. Work breeding is not a 100%, I forget the base chance, Lost may remember. Its also affected by your skill as well.

4. Ya, the slam issue is ont I need to fix.

Thanks for the report.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm

1: hopefully it will be an easy fix, i hate loosing my gear, problably lost about 1000-1000-2000 for those solars :S

2. it does need 4 to power it now, i got clay to try aswell. if its 150 to power it should need 3 solars considering there 75 power each, but it needs 4 for some odd reason.

3. that makes perfect sence now you say it. thx

4. i would have thought this would be easy. but im not a coder so god knows :P
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:48 pm

The problem with Slams and Grenages is that the weapon is the ammo.
Not to mention it was fixed before then stuff changed and now its not fixed again :P
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby LostInTheWired » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 am

1. Yeah, we're looking into the world cache issue. Not sure what has changed to cause these errors, but we'll definitely be looking into it.

2. Hopefully an easy problem to fix. Probably didn't get a fix the other tools got.

3. Base spawn chance for a worm is 25%. Each skill point in breeding gives you an extra +5%, for a max of 50%.

4. It is an odd issue that pesters us constantly...
LostInTheWired
Developer

Return to Bug Reporting