Some bugs I found

Report Bugs Here.

Some bugs I found

Postby Darksoul » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:43 am

#1: This happens sometimes a lot, and I've pinned down one way of it happening, and that is when you are exiting a car, in the MIDDLE of exiting it, like half way out, if you fall asleep on accident, and when you wake up, the black screen don't go away. Dunno if this was fixed because it's hard to time it perfect.

#2: When you open a briefcase(End of the world device) and take all the guns and ammo, but not the resources, and then if you hit take all, some times it does not take all the resources, or it takes the resources but doesn't not remove the now empty briefcase. this is probably due to lag or maybe just a small bug.

#3: When you spawn on the server sometimes, your person dies randomly.. yet you haven't even hit start playing. Then when you do spawn in you gotta kill the zombie and get your brief case. This usually happens after a server crash or map change. (Usually on the map postnuke_beta_4)

#4: Dunno if its lag, weapon bug, zombie bug, or something. But I was shooting a regular zombie the other day in the head and wasted like 20 ammo on it and it did not die, I had to get my knife out and shank it. Probably just lag.

There are also some grammatical errors I've seen, like "experiance".

Will post more if I find some. But other than that, Love the new update, good job guys! :D
Darksoul

Re: Some bugs I found

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:04 am

1: i have noticed this with a few things, allways need to sleep again and wake to rid of it.

2: iv seen a few cases empty, but not alot and i havent came across doing it myself.

3: this is allways happening, but because you havent chose a character yet your zombie doesnt actually drop and weapons or resources, if you hear it happen just dont choose character till its clear.

4: its not lag, happened to me all the time. it used to happen a tad on gmod 12 but on gmod 13 it happens ALL the Damn time :s, i think its another bug garry has made. something to do with the animations not being interrupted. so like a fast headcrab cannot be killed while running animation, but when it stops still or is jumping its a one shot kill :/
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Some bugs I found

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 am

1. This issue may be hard to fix, Devil's suggestion would be the easiest way to fix yourself though.

2. Will look into this, I also keep forgetting to remove the "End of the world device" label. It was originally put there as a gag.

3. This started with GMod 13, its also compacted by the number of people on when the server changes map. Like Devil said, just wait for a moment before choosing your profile or starting.

4. It is and it isnt lag, I have come across this myself. Me and Lost will be looking into this. There was a lag compensation change in GMod 13 with bullets. Its a anoying thing to fix since we will have to change code on all the weapons.
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to Bug Reporting