HMMM?

Report Bugs Here.

HMMM?

Postby DevilsNipple » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:28 pm

just thought id ask some things.

A while back i noticed that normal players can use Text screen, which i thought was a good idea.

Then i noticed today the we can use colourer Tool

I have no idea if the 2 above were intentional but just thought id say if not. if they are then great :)

another thing i thought id say is the problem of peoples props and doors staying after they dissconnect is getting worse. Pretty much no props are becoming world props anymore, just all stay named after the owner even though anyone can remove them or physgun them.

EDIT: It would appear that i can also colourize anybody elses props. Infact i just retested, i can do what every i want to other peopels stuff ?? i just removed someones prop who is ingame. Somethings up.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: HMMM?

Postby eldarstorm » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Will have to look at the world issue. As for being able to color anyone's props, it's a client side glitch and is not actually coloring it. Just looks like it.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 pm

you see thats the thing it IS colouring it. i was making some guys prop seethrough green and he was telling me to stop. i de coloured it and he moned its not red anymore. i could also remove his props. he asked me to remove my prop as i made a bridge to his base, i just told him to delete it and he did, it worked. so its not that same client glitch, its something gone bad. it could be a simple fix like the prop protection just not working or something. because you can littlerally use someone elses prop like its your own. weld, colour, remove.... just anything, so it seems to be a prop protection issue.

DevilsNipple

Postby Remnant John » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 am

was most likely a broken hook, from what you described
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby DevilsNipple » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:21 pm

yeh its all good now :). love the fact we can use colour and text screens without respected now xD.

DevilsNipple

Postby LostInTheWired » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Yeah, that's the hook fuckup. God knows why it does it, but we keep trying to figure it out.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

yeh it did it earlier today aswell :S. i kind of joined and got told then shortly after there was crash and it was fixed upon server restart.

DevilsNipple

Return to Bug Reporting