Mistake.... i think o.O

Report Bugs Here.

Mistake.... i think o.O

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:56 am

Unless im really just that bad at grammar i beleive this is a mistake:

On http://postnukerp.com/ under the area "Update Progress and Twitter" it says: You can follow be at http://twitter.com/eldarstorm <----- as you can see it says you can follow "BE" at _______.

it should be follow "me" right :P

EDIT: also on the same area it says "Ok, the las bullet is true" <------ (las) = last.

Must have been a rush post haha

EDIT 2: in the section http://postnukerp.com/about.php, There is another spell error, probably more neede than the 2 above. it says "The Scirnce Class:" rather than Science class :)

also same page :
"Resources: There are 3 typs of resources:" <---- "types"

I know we dont use prop cost but here is another :S "Some tools are trstricted to the Enginering class specifically." <----- Restricted

EDIT 3: Sorry about all these, just want it to look good :P "F1 - Help Wondow" <---- window

"F3 - Personal Inventory or when lookin gat your car" <--- jut a misplaced space (looking at)

"/dropammo ammoType ammount - Drops the type and ammount of ammo" <---- amount spelt with two m's 2 times :S

"/sleep - When the players Endurance reaches a certin point " <---- Certain

Not a mistake but maybe a problem: "Alt+Left Click - Unlock Door or Car. Alt+Right Click - Lock Door or Car." We dont use that anymore but i hear we may do in next update. (use keys instead)

All i could see for now haha. Sorry for all of it xD

P.S: bored shitless at college so was just reading the site :P
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Mistake.... i think o.O

Postby eldarstorm » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Sigh, my bad typing skills strikes again.
I am not exactly a touch typist and end up having to look at the keyboard hald the time, but have been trying to get better about it.

Also, as many know, I have crap spelling skills. Yep its true, I can program all sorts of stuff, but god help me when it comes to spelling.

Thanks for the info on the fixes for the site. I am acually reworking the content on that site, and may end up adding a wiki to the radioactivecricket (or postnuke) site for opsting info.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:53 pm

I Dont like making a mockery of others Spelling and grammar as i am Crap at it myself :P. its just when your not the one typing but the one reading, you tend to notice them more xD. Im a slow typer..in a way, i cant NOT look at the keyboard unless its just my name im writing :P

and a wiki sounds good :) create some kind of back story to how the world ended up a post Nuke world xD

DevilsNipple

Postby Remnant John » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 am

i've noticed tons of spelling errors across my way, on this site, and PNRP, though i see them very (very very) often, i never really say anything, because it never bothers me, maybe sometime when you're working on the gmod 13 update just check your spelling? proofread etc etc
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby DevilsNipple » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

i cant help but notice them, and they stay at the back of my mind if i dont say anything xD. not to mention i was extremly bored at college :P

DevilsNipple

Return to Bug Reporting