Noclip Exploit

Report Bugs Here.

Noclip Exploit

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 am

Hello.

Orphious and I found a noclip exploit that can be done with vehicles. With any car, if you press F2 on the car while the person is stepping out of it, they become able to noclip. I'm not thinking that this is the gamemode though.. it could be because of garrys mod -_- so let me know what happens with this.

-CrazyKid
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Re: Noclip Exploit

Postby Remnant John » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 am

seems kinda tedious to do if u ask me i think a minge would rather propsurf than find another minge get a car and do that but i guess you could patch it if you were bored :D
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby LostInTheWired » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 pm

We have patched this issue before. it used to be a major exploit that someone could do on their own, and we patched it to what it is now. We should be able to fix it without many problems, but probably not an immediate priority.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Honestly as long as nobody posts it on the forums nobody will ever even find out unless by accident. OH WAIT. ITS ON THE FORUMS. :lol:
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Postby DevilsNipple » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 pm

ahhh thats been a minge trick for years. making a car, getting in and then just as your getting out press "z" to undo the car and enter noclip, to get out you just sit in a car again. i seen someone on the server noclipping and figured that that exploit was still there, tried it for myself. binded a key to "getallcars" and as i got out tried removing. and it seemed to not work so i had no idea how that guy done it. i found that it happened when he stole a car and as he done a runner the owner used get all cars to return it and the person went noclip. so as long as noone goes stealing cars and getting out at the presice moment we should be ok xD

@lord none of the noobs sign up on the forums anyway really, its mainly respected and long time players that post. or new dedicated players like me :)

its stupidly hard to use this noclip trick even with a helper on PNRP as the get all cars is the only way to remove it and that has different wait times of removal. no long but its still hard to get the right moment
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to Bug Reporting