OKAY CMON

Report Bugs Here.

OKAY CMON

Postby Remnant John » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

OKAY this hl2.exe has stopped working glitch has gotten worse WAY worse it gave me the damn BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH today it said it shutdown to save my computer from INTERNAL and MEMORY damage PLEASE look into SOMETHING for this PLEASE.
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Re: OKAY CMON

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Since I get this error as well I have done a little bit of looking into the issue. CmdZoidBerg already said something like it may be to do with ports, but I don't think that could be the reason. I don't see how. I looked around for people that had this problem and found that it may be because of the model cache. We really need better models if this is the case.

SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE!!
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Re: OKAY CMON

Postby eldarstorm » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:14 pm

If you are getting blue screens of death about memory errors, then you may need to run a diagnostic on your ram.

I am not sure this is acually caused by the gamemode, it could be corrupted cache issue though, try deleting your dua cache files. I am not saying all crashes are becouse of your computer, just that if your getting blue screens of death, that is usually caused by one of a few things (hardware issue like memory for example, or corrupted data on your drive).

Another thing about this, this has started recently. Started even before the last few hot fixes we pushed. This makes it seems like it could be a valve issue.

I will try and do more resurch on this.

Also, there is allready a topic on this, so dont duplicate please. :P

Here is the other topic: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=290

Locking this one since there is allready another topic.
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to Bug Reporting