A serious problem - 7/8/11 around 2:15AM

Report Bugs Here.

A serious problem - 7/8/11 around 2:15AM

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 am

A very strange bug came up tonight while playing PNRP. My friend, Super16BitGamer, had apparently lost every of his items due to a random glitch.

Here's basically what happened. Super16BitGamer was asking my help because he was not able to pick up items in bulk dispite him having room in his inventory. He tried emptying his inventory into his community locker to no avail. He couldn't pick up any bulk items (specifically, 20 small health kits). After having failed yet again, he turned back to his locker and every item that he stowed from his inventory (which would be everything he owned besides one vehicle) had vanished.

I know this seems very out of the ordinary and strange, however I have seen Super16BitGamer play for a long time, he's been a great player, and he does have the rank of respected. Has had it before I was admin. I would take his word for it.

I did refund the items he claimed as lost with the permission of eldarstorm.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
CrazyKid - PNRP Server Admin
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Re: A serious problem - 7/8/11 around 2:15AM

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 am

Update to the situation: Super16BitGamer is unable to pick up bulk items by pressing F2. However, he may or may not be able to pick up part of a bulk-item. He is also not able to take certain things out of his locker, though putting them in now seems to be working. My idea is, his upgraded backpacking skill may not be doing what it's supposed to be doing now? Not sure. I will update this as I find out more information.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Re: A serious problem - 7/8/11 around 2:15AM

Postby eldarstorm » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:24 pm

What backpack level does he have?
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to Bug Reporting