more items being able to be produced

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

more items being able to be produced

Postby noobkillah10 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 pm

I once became a wastelander and saw that all he could make was a radar, and a ground penetrating radar. i see that he is a tank class and is used mainly for fighting, but he has nothing to make to fight with, he has to buy everything from other people and then the scientist is used as a fighting class too much also. maybe suit battery's could be made by both wastelander and scientist, because i have only seen suit batteries in one vendor and that is in Lucius's. i remember seeing a post about traps like a trip mine. i don't really see that being useful because it cancels raids, and minges can set them at spawns or something, i'm thinking of melee weapons or something. my only question is, why be a wastelander when all you do is fight and take barely damage from storms, i just think that wastelanders should be able to make certain weapons too.

I just hope to god that i don't sound like an utter idiot or something...
Another day has dawned, and another adventure begins!

~Eddie Vargas

noobkillah10

Re: more items being able to be produced

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 pm

The wastelander making different melee weapons sounds cool, but that would require new models and weapon entities. We don't have a modeller for melee weapons at this time. So if you know one, send them our way if they are interested, so we can see some of their work.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby Remnant John » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 pm

i have batteries in my vendor
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby LostInTheWired » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:31 pm

I have to agree sometimes. We'd love to have them make special makeshift items. We'd like to have a few different things, but most of those things require a modeler, which we just don't have. We're limited to what's in HL2, HL2Ep1, HL2Ep2, and CSS, and it doesn't really cut it for good wastelandish weapons.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Return to PNRP Suggestions