Sell items from the world

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Re: Sell items from the world

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Oh, I know the bug you're referring to. You have more displays of a particular item than you actually have of that item in the vendor. Yep, that is what causes the display model to vanish.

Another thing. I happen to really like the jitter that the hologram models have. But I agree with you; they should jitter maybe just a bit less. I don't want it to be gone, though.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby Nirvash » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:35 pm

The bug actually relates to having ALL of a certain item displayed. Lets say you have 6 shotguns. The vendor will then only allow you to have 6 shotgun displays. If you have ALL 6 shotgun displays in use, and then someone opens the purchase box, but declines, the display item limiter thinks it sold the item and removes one of the displays, but you still have all 6 shotguns. At least thats how it appears to me.

As for the hologram thing again... I can see how people would like the idea, but I'd like the choice. If all my items are holograms, it makes it feel less survivaly and more sci-fi. And when I make a shop, I like to give it the look of it being run by survivors with limited supplies and little to no technology to help them.
Nirvash

Postby eldarstorm » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Will not be too difficult to make it a option, will look into it.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Nirvash » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Awesome. Now I just gotta find the right time to join in the official server when there's alot of people playing...
Nirvash

Previous

Return to PNRP Suggestions