Innovative Ideas

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Innovative Ideas

Postby MissleLauncher21 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Post innovative ideas here that can help improve gameplay!
My idea is a tripmine so that anyone outside of a group trying to raid will be given 10 seconds before the mine detonates and kills them and if they are smart enough defuse it but an alarm goes off
MissleLauncher21

Re: Innovative Ideas

Postby DevilsNipple » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Firstly can i say that there is a perfectly good section called "Suggestions" that you can post ideas in and read other peoples ideas, see it here: viewforum.php?f=10

And secondly, there is already alot of things within the gamemode, not to mention that it was only recently that the server got a complete overhaul of improvements and some ideas are still being worked on by eldar and lost, they have priorities to stick to for server improvements. Now im not saying your suggestion is stupid and pointess, there always welcome, but post in the correct section and dont expect ideas to be thought about right the way, only really discussed.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Innovative Ideas

Postby eldarstorm » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Still amazes me how many new people dont look or read the sections before posting something in the correct area. This is the second today I have had to move to the correct section.
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to PNRP Suggestions