Precission Tool

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Precission Tool

Postby SilenceTMR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 pm

We have always had the precission tool, but today, I noticed there was only easy precision. Though, this maybe just a simple and small thing, I find easy precission much more difficult to control rather than the "advanced" counterpart. I wish for us to recieve the tool once more, Zante having told me it was just simplier and we did not need it. I do acknowledge the easy precission as a suitable counterpart and solution, but is it too much hassle just to add that one tool? I do apologize if this may annoy one or another, but I honestly do prefer its advanced option, and I regret its removal. I may not understand the situation of why it is not there, but I do not believe it was a neccesary removal. Building to me has been as much part of PNRP to me as is my resouces. The freedom I am given to build within boundary on PNRP makes life rather enjoyable and each situation unique to its own, everything of course being more different, exciting me to think of what comes of it today. But all I ask is that you bring me my beloved precission tool, and in all respect, I apologize the distress or annoyance at which this simple proposition may cause in advance.
Thank You.

-Silence The Mutant Redneck
SilenceTMR

Re: Precission Tool

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:43 pm

ok i read the main part of that and then got bored half way from how clumped it was. but i get what your asking.

Easy precision for gmod 13 IS what the server has, but it shows up as "precision" in the tool menu to use, there both the exact same thing just doesnt have "easy" before "precision" in the list....

here is the description: "Formerly 'Easy Precision', this tool allows exact movement of objects for accurate building. Push/pull, rotate, and snap props together at specific distances."
page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =precision
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP Suggestions