Races!

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Races!

Postby Face » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey guys, long time no see! So lets set the clocks back to when Grand and I used to play PNRP and were two peas in a pod. We came up with this brilliant idea for PNRP that would completely change the way we played: Different races! Heres the three we thought up of in its entirety. Mind you, the race is determined by the player model the player chooses, and once chosen can't be undone.

Human: One of the most intelligent races that has originated from the planet Earth. They have been known well throughout history to learn and adapt quickly to various situations.
•No pros or cons, but automatically start out with a bonus 50 EXP upon making a Human character.

•Favored class: Any

Combine: Genetically modified humans created by inter-dimensional beings known as the Overwatch, these well-equipped beings have knowledge to build their ancient technology.

PROS:
•Automatically spawn with 20 armor points
•Only race that can make Pulse ammo, Turrets, and Miners, assuming they're the correct class

CONS:
•Faster Endurance decay
•Reduced speed, which can be overridden with buying a level in Athletics.

•Favored class: Scientist or Wastelander

Zombies: Ever since Headcrabs were brought onto Earth, corpses of humans were reanimated and controlled by these extraterrestrial beings. However, a fortunate few have managed to regain their conscience and have used their new forms to their advantage.

PROS:
•Improved Speed
•Can regain health by eating food, raw or cooked.

CONS:
•Health decay, losing 1 HP every two minutes.
•Reduced hunger

Favored class: Scavenger

What do you guys think? I'm open to critiques on whatever needs nerfing of buffing.
Face
PNRP Server Admin

Re: Races!

Postby Remnant John » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

i think humans need some kind of con, whether it be less hp or something like that.

i also think humans need to be able to make miners and turrets, otherwise humans would be pretty much pointless, because judging by your post a combine can become a scavenger, making it superior in every way to the human in that aspect.

maybe combines can't make the more primitive parts, such as electronic boards?

maybe humans can't make combine-esque stuff either

no zombie race plox, i don't want noobs to have a reason to RDM
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Re: Races!

Postby Sergeant Blueforce » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 am

Face wrote:Combine: Genetically modified humans created by inter-dimensional beings known as the Overwatch

Don't you mean the combine or universal union?
Sergeant Blueforce

Return to PNRP Suggestions