New Vehicles & Parts.

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

New Vehicles & Parts.

Postby ArMaGeDdOn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:50 am

Hello everyone, [TBU] ArMaGeDdOn here AkA "James Combine" and I would like to to bring up a suggestion about possibly new Vehicles and new items to obtain new vehicles.

My basic brain storm of this idea is basically were there are few more vehicles added into the game, and depending on how rich you are as far as scrap, small parts and chemicals are concerned you can buy the most luxurious one. What I think is that there should be like 3-5 new Vehicles added with names such as Ex: "Rusted Pickup" just general things stating your "Income" level in the game of how much materials you have, and of course you would have the engineers needed to make those specific cars such as "Scrap metal", "Head Lights" "Engine block". Just basic things needed to restore a vehicle. This is a really rough draft of my idea. If you guys decide to look into it feel free to add your own suggestions and hopefully we can have this suggestion become reality, because I think it would make a great impact on the server and It would be really good traffic as far as people.

Please leave comments on your input. Open to all criticism try to keep this post flame war free thanks! :D
ArMaGeDdOn

Re: New Vehicles & Parts.

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 am

yet again, please try a search for similar posts before making your own. we have ahd the "more vehicles" suggestion a few times already.

EDIT: um, actualy ignore my comment, it HAS been mentioned several times before but the search bar doesnt come up with anything oddly and looking through all the posts would be stupid.

......carry on then.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby CmdZoidberg » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 am

It has been suggested a few times yes. I myself made the suggestion of introducing the Engine Mod as a full replacement for our current vehicle system, since that also includes a fuel system for vehicles. I'd personally like to see more rugged vehicles and things for transport of large numbers of supplies included such as pick up trucks. I've recently been looking up for tips and tuts on the web for Wire vehicle making, since I hope to make a large pick up or APC for carrying players and supplies around. Though most of the more complex (and frankly, more suitable) ones suggest the use of tools we don't have in the server such as Parenting tools. Ahh well... More choice in anything is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
CmdZoidberg

Postby Remnant John » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm

SCAR basic cars, the 3 junker cars
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Return to PNRP Suggestions