resources event

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

resources event

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:36 pm

I have mentioned something very similar to this before but cannot find the post.

As new events are unfolding into0 the server, like combine, storms and headcrab pets, alot of us have been getting ideas for new events. Well i remembered that i had been the first person (i think) to even mention events a long while ago, but now your doing them maybe this idea will make more sence.

An event where suddenly alot of resources will spawn somewhere in the map alot more than anywhere else, like almost a mound of resources if you will, but more spread out within that one area, the idea is to make all people scavenging need to discover this one place full of resources, and the first there gets a head start. if your in need of anything in particular then you have a better chance of getting it, it will also bring all the players together making it like king of the hill. either everyone grabs what they can or one group sections it off and tries protecting it why fellow friends gather.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: resources event

Postby CmdZoidberg » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:18 am

For this one I can imagine it being something like a fight broke out between a moving caravan of traders and some raiders. Everyone dies of course and then the field is littered with scrap, small parts, chems and occasionally the odd tool or even weapon (though the weps should be stupidly rare or at least of the lowest quality). The event itself should be very rare too, perhaps as rare as the combine assault event.
CmdZoidberg

Postby Mitchy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 am

+1

You could do this something like "You hear a loud crash near by...", this indicates something such as a Combine Helicopter has crashed?

@CmdZoidberg, I can imagine everyone raiding the event.
Mitchy

Postby CmdZoidberg » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Thats pretty much what happens with the Combine Invasion event already.
CmdZoidberg

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 pm

We have a idea for a event that will lend itself to this.
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to PNRP Suggestions