Food Event

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Food Event

Postby It's only me, Jamie. » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 am

I was thinking about possible new events that could take place with the new system and I came up with one I thought could be pretty good:

Very rarely a message will pop up saying something like "Reports indicate soil toxicity in the wasteland at all time low" (Could be changed, but something that doesn't blatantly tell you what's happening), after the message somewhere on the map a small sprout will pop up, once located the sprout will either be left for a certain time to mature (Or possibly could be tended to by the Cultivator) and will then bear 3 very potent fruits, that give large hunger & perhaps health points. Once the fruit has been gathered or left for a certain time the plant will die off.
It's only me, Jamie.

Re: Food Event

Postby LostInTheWired » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 am

Actually an interesting idea. It's a cool one to consider.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby CmdZoidberg » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 am

Banana tree's perhaps? I'm sure there's some palms which could stand in for banana trees in CS:S, and I know for certain there is a banana prop.
CmdZoidberg

Postby Mitchy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 am

+1

I quite like this idea, food is something that isn't shown around all the time.

Adding onto this idea, it could be made for admins to be able to put down "Food Tree Spawners", which will spawn trees in the radius provided these will bear oranges, etc.
Mitchy

Return to PNRP Suggestions