Smelter

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Smelter

Postby clay » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 pm

My idea is wy not make it so the Scavenger can us it and make it so thay can make small parts with a mold theres a Conter Strike prop you can us for the mold
Last edited by clay on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clay

Re: Smelter

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Right, i read this through a few times to fully understand it. (clay is so formal when speaking ingame but his text on this is cruelty to the forums :P)

translation: his idea is to allow scavengers to use a smelter which can make small parts from molds, apparently there is a css prop that can be used for molds.

Right now for an answer: im not sure if you mean allow scavengers to use the current smelter to turn scrap back into small parts just like engineers can make small parts into scrap. or if you mean a completely new smelter that can do just that. I think that allowing an option in the smelter to change scrap into small parts would be good, but id keep it how it is engineer only and such.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby clay » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Sry im still new to forums my idea was to move the smelter to the scavenger class since enginers almost never us it and make it so thay can make it and get molds to make small parts using the porp bullet mold in Conter strike for the small part mold tool.

And im pretty shere that the enginer will live with out it :)
clay

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Firstly, you want it to scavenger class just so you dont have to change or ask someone else top use it for you :P

and secondly, you mean to say you want the smelter exactly the same moved to scavenger class? if so then how does your moulding idea come from?

im assuming you mean it still melts small parts into scrap but you can also mold scrap into small parts again, am i correct?

DevilsNipple

Postby clay » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes and like I seid im still new this forum stuff
:D
clay

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Well for starters this forum uses proper English. I mean there's nothing wrong with a spell error here and there but..

Also as to your idea. I think smeltors should stay engineer only, I also think the molding prop will be pointless. But I do agree that they should provide a way to reverse the effects allowing scrap back into small parts.

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP Suggestions