Sugestionez

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Sugestionez

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Some more suggestions that cant benefit us well:

Engineers have the skill to lower prices, only downside is that you cannot see the old/original price. This bugs some of use as we like to make a profit by selling them the exact price they actually are but making some side resources. usually you can guess the full price but alot of the time you gotta ask a friend to look it up.

Salvaging is great for unwanted belongings, but the issue i have alot of the time is would i get more resources salvaging an item than if i sold it, someone may make an offer and i wouldn't know which would be better profit. What im saying is on the menu where you see "are you sure you want to do this?" it should actually say "you will receive (this-this-this) for salvaging that item, do you want to continue?"... something along those lines. it would help greatly in knowing how much your going to make, especially for those upgrading their salvaging.

Stockpiles, we all need and love them, but there's always that issue with waiting 1 minute to remove it. Now im not saying we should stop that, its a good and risky feature, but i think that in the first 10 seconds (before your stockpile has actually activated) we should be capable of instantly removing the stock. For instance, you just placed the stock and someone brakes down the door, you have a good 10 seconds to remove it instantly, if you wait too long or they come in after a while it'l go back to being 1 minute to remove. The idea of taking 1 minute to remove is like packing it away, and the 10 seconds to create is like putting it out, but if it hasn't been put out yet then it wont take so long to remove.

that pretty much wraps my current ideas up.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Sugestionez

Postby eldarstorm » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:26 pm

1. Have been planning on doing this, problem is, lack of space to put more info. But ya, will be doing this in the near future.

2. Will see, the calculations for salvaging is done server side and the verification window is limited in its ability currently.

3. Not sure if we will change it tbh.
eldarstorm
Developer

Return to PNRP Suggestions