Xp change for diffrent mobs

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Xp change for diffrent mobs

Postby Quisari » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 am

been playing for a little while and some one else might have said this before me, but i was thinking that the xp for the mobs should be changed a bit. Normal zombies fx is fine with 1 xp but fast zombies and such should maybe be 2 xp and such, just saying ^^ please let me know how you feel about it :)
Quisari

Re: Xp change for diffrent mobs

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:00 am

This was mentioned by me quite some time back. Im on mobile so I can't look up their replies. But im sure there was some reason the didn't wat to do it.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby LostInTheWired » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Just so you know, they already are. Normal zombies, 1xp. Poisons are 2 or 3, don't remember. Fasts are 5. Ants are 1. Guards are 30.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Well then we have a problem.
Guards went to 30. Mounds 100 but unless you changed the XP last night the all zombie types are still 1. I was on it yesterday and that's all I was receiving.

DevilsNipple

Postby LostInTheWired » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Seems like that code was accidently replaced. Will have to add it back in.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby lilguy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Though, shouldn't Poison Zombies be harder to kill than Fast Zombies? They constantly spew Poison Headcrabs, which can really kill you if you're not careful. Plus, they don't spawn as much as the Normal and Fast Zombies.

But, really? 100 for Mounds? That seems a bit too much.
lilguy

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Poisons went any more difficult than a normal zombie if it threw headcrabs.

Also 100 for mounds is good. Means its a challenge to both kill or harvest with everyone else going for it too.

DevilsNipple

Postby LostInTheWired » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:28 pm

lilguy wrote:Though, shouldn't Poison Zombies be harder to kill than Fast Zombies? They constantly spew Poison Headcrabs, which can really kill you if you're not careful. Plus, they don't spawn as much as the Normal and Fast Zombies.

But, really? 100 for Mounds? That seems a bit too much.

It depends. A lot of people feel the fasts are much more difficult. Really, if you think about it, the Poison Zombie is like a support class. Slow, a lot of health, and very good debuffs, but can't get in range fast enough to get a killing blow. If a fast comes in after a poison gets ya with his headcrabs, it's insta-death. It's debatable which is worse, since a lot of fasts can whittle you down over time.

Also, the xp gain from them makes them desirable to kill, while also not being too much to flood the "xp market". It seems to have struck a very good balance.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Return to PNRP Suggestions