Pick Pocket

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Pick Pocket

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Now i have come across pickpocketing in many RP servers, and i liked some things but disliked others. heres my idea on it:

you can pickpocket people with the hands swep.(you need to hold down the left click with hands to pickpocket, just clicking it will still punch the player) You have a 45% chance of success and you will gain 5% of what the player is currently holding on them. if you get a Failed attempt of a pickpocket you will gain nothing and the player your pickpocketing will get punched.

Players can also make a "pocket alarm" from the shop menu. this when equipped will give anyone trying to pickpocket them 5% less chance meaning only 40% success rate and ALSO if the pickpocket has a fail attempt it will cause a small alarm to go of to anyone within chat radius and the player themself.

NOW heres the main problem with pickpocket. on most RP's players that go AFK will be pick pocketed Numerous times untill the pickpocket has all there stuff. in this instance i was thinking maybe a player can only be pickpocketed once every 10 minutes. this meaning anyone who tries cannot do it. problem solved.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Pick Pocket

Postby Lord Rahl » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:09 pm

neat idea
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Re: Pick Pocket

Postby DevilsNipple » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:15 pm

thank you :)
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple