aliances

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

aliances

Postby DevilsNipple » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Ok so i figured it would be cool to add another community to either ally list or enemy list (This would work for separate people aswell as communities). anyone not put in a specific group is in neutral. The fact behind this means you get certain benifits:

Ally's:
-Show on your cross-hair as green.
-Take half damage from your bullets so you cannot kill them by accident as easy.
-You can see there community players to see who is what level in that community.
-Perhaps an added feature under their Hp that shows amount of ammo they have left.

Enemies:
-Show up on your cross-hair as Red.
-Not really sure on other features. taking more damage would ruin it and seeing extra things they have would be a crap idea. maybe just the red cross-hair.

This would be awesome for roleplaying and help out alot. it also helps people in a community know who to look out for or not.

Allying another community or player requires them to also agree to an ally and is stated by a level 3.

enemying another community or player only needs a level 3's permision and only one side needs to do it and the other side will be aware of what you have done.

you can put enemies and allys back to neutral aswell.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: aliances

Postby eldarstorm » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Not sure if we will do a Ally thing since that can be done as a spoken agreement between Community leaders.

However, we will be adding something for Communities to be able to declare war on another community. This is part of the Criminal System that we will be adding in the near future.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:31 pm

eldarstorm wrote:Not sure if we will do a Ally thing since that can be done as a spoken agreement between Community leaders.

This was the very reason i suggested it. my clan is now allied with Unified Zhone and yes we have had a verbal aggreement, we also spoke of some rules and such that would be in the crossover between the aliance. one of which is that i am classed as a level 3 to anyone who is level 2 or under in the UZ, but if there is someone i dont know in it say hasnt been on in a while or just got promoted i would like to be able to see what level they are.

The cross-hair idea i thought would be super helpful for when players see allies or enemies. often we come across people in the same skin and we think its a friend but its not.

the damage thing would be helpful in fire fights or when out scavenging with friends and accidently shooting them wouldnt kill them.

DevilsNipple

Postby LostInTheWired » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:54 pm

The titles should help you identify people's ranks, but those will never be overtly visible to anyone outside of the community in question. If there were other system benefits other then that, I'd consider the options, but we won't be reducing bullet damage in any way.

War will be done, and in some ways encouraged. There will be rewards for doing well in a war.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby Remnant John » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 am

other than flamewars and complainers? ha.

i'd love to see more wars... they're really fun! It's just all the minges who manipulate the rules.

and also Devil... Guns don't have crosshairs in the first place...
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby DevilsNipple » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 am

Remnant John wrote:and also Devil... Guns don't have crosshairs in the first place...

i realized today when laying -_-

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP Suggestions