Corpse B Gone

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Corpse B Gone

Postby DevilsNipple » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm

so alot of the added lag on PNRP coms from all the dead bodies lying around on the floor and also all the blood and explosion decals. I know Assmod has or did come with a clean up all decals but this does them both a favour.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=115902

I used this on my RP server back in the day and it was amazing at its job. it would be really help full for the lag and also all theose pesky antlion guards that glitch out and noone can do a thing about. now you can :P

give it a shot!
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Corpse B Gone

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

There's a simpler way to remove them using RCON, the command g_ragdoll_maxcount 0 removes all ragdolls. ASSmod already cleans up decals. Whenever I want to remove bodies I type g_ragdoll_maxcount 0 then g_ragdoll_maxcount 32 and then the ragdolls will stay again. All you gotta do is ask an admin with RCON to help you out.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby eldarstorm » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 pm

You have to be carfull with lowering the max ragdolls, as this could cause issues when someone sleeps.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:24 pm

It can? O.o from what I have seen it only removes NPC ragdolls not player's...maybe because players have a ragdoll that can be touched.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 am

the main great thing about this is its just 2 buttons side by side, and as soon as theres abit of lag you just open it and click both without any problems. also you mentioned earlier that the way you get rid of ragdolls doesn't rid of the glitched antlion guard where im sure this would.

DevilsNipple

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:41 am

Admins can remove the glitched guards with admin touch all or clear all monsters
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Postby Remnant John » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 am

if i do have to put in an opinion, i would actually recommend this addon, seems like it wouldn't hurt anything, wouldn't potentially danger anyone's naptime either :P

idrc either way, i never think they pose a problem, but if you guys wanna go right ahead.
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby Darksoul » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 am

Damn antilion guard corpses -_-
Darksoul

Postby DevilsNipple » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 am

last time i recall a glitched guard you said you couldnt do aything about it crazy :S. but nevermind that. still what you have said can be done to get rid of it, but going into a lod of menus to clear decals and then console commanding the rest for bodies and antlion guards seems too much of an effort xD. something that involves opening the utilites menu and clicking 2 buttons seems the best way to do the same if not better of an effect.

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP Suggestions